Investment Compliance, Asset Management
about the company.
Our client is a foreign asset management firm with strong presence globally. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- Supporting the daily implementation of compliance programs by daily monitoring of trade activities for funds and accounts to ensure that their investment guidelines and policy limitations are followed.
- Implementing effective mechanisms to provide timely reporting and monitoring of complex investment strategies.
- Supporting the Asset Management Information Barrier program, including assessing inadvertent receipt of non-public information, establishing, and removing information barriers
- Working with the team to ensure ongoing collaboration with local and global regulators and support regulatory change projects
- Bachelor's degree with 3 to 8 years of experience in a financial services environment, preferably in the areas of
- mutual fund compliance, operations, or risk management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being able to demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Good team work spirit
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nicole Hui on + 852 2232 3421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org