Our client is an international Asset Management firm who is currently looking for an Investment Compliance Manager to join their compliance team. Candidates working within investment space who are looking for a challenging opportunity to work with outstanding individuals will definitely be interested.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the investment compliance functions to ensure company operations are aligned with regulatory requirements
- Monitor trading activities, including pre-trade & post-trade compliance issues
- Develop and review the compliance policies & procedures and handle related reports
- Conduct compliance and risk review regarding the relevant investment products
- Provide compliance advisory and training on regulatory updates & internal policies
- Handle ad-hoc tasks when assigned
- Degree or above in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 - 7 years of relevant investment compliance experience within investment space
- Excellent team player with strong analytical and evaluative skills
- Detail minded, Independent, Self-motivated and efficient in work
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.