We are looking for a versatile Investment Counsellor (VP to Director) for our prestige client who's a strong market player in the private banking sector.
- As a key Investment Counsellor for a dedicated group of clients, understand client risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations
- Partner with Relationship Managers to conduct portfolio review and provide periodical investment idea follow up within client portfolio context
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Be able to manage a multi-asset class product protfolio
- Keep abreast of the market trends, news, products available in the market
- Review client investment portfolios, deliver good investment performance commensurate with the clients' risk and return appetite
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Proven track record in Investment Advisory and experience in portfolio management, brokerage or institutional sales
- Strong and wide financial products expertise
- Client-focused, with strong sales, analytic, technical, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation, complex problem resolution, communication, and presentation in both written and oral skills
- Sound judgment, keen sense of urgency, and high level of professional and personal integrity
To apply, please send your CV to Donna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks.