My client is a well-established Swiss Private Bank operates across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America. For their fast-growing business, they are now hiring a senior investment Counsellor to join their investment team.
As an investment counselor, you will be working closely with bank's HNW clients & Relationship Manager to provide investment advice in multi asset class.
Your responsibility included:
- Function as the primary client contact and trusted investment advisor for clients, including direct selling , determining suitability, identifying product specific opportunities, portfolio advice and after sales execution (in partnership with the Banker team).
- Build and manage a successful practice centered on deepening relationships by providing potential and existing clients with appropriate investment advice and solutions.
- Lead discussion with clients along with relationship managers with focus on effectively delivering multi-asset ideas aiming to maximize client's portfolio performance consistent with client's objective and risk profile.
- Act as the second point of contact by offering market views, planning and execution of investment strategies to private wealth clients.
- Monitor client portfolios for performance, appropriateness and investment opportunities.
- Solid knowledge and exposure to a wide range of investment products, preferable in multi-asset class underlying including equity, foreign exchange, fixed income, credits, commodity and mutual funds.
- 8+ years of experience in private banking = as an Investment Counsellor or Advisor
- Direct experience with HNW or UHNW customer segments
- Strong presentation and communication skills Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent;
Interested candidate please click APPLY NOW or send me an email at C.Lee@hamlynwilliams.com (Attn: Claudia Lee) for a private & confidential conversation.