Investment Director – M&A / IPO Transactions
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Plainvim International Limited
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Plainvim is specialized in the investment, development and management of industrial & logistic real estates in China. It was founded in 1991. Over these years, we have been successfully developed and operated over 10 business parks along Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta.
There are more than 100 domestic and foreign tenants in these business parks. It also included quite a number of Fortune 500 companies and leading manufacturers in their own industry. Due to the company expansion, we are now seeking for the position of “Director – Corporate Finance and Treasury Management”. The role will be reporting to the CFO in Hong Kong.
- Assess potential deals and generate new investment opportunities related to corporate finance projects
- Originate and execute transactions/ deals related to IPO, M&A, capital injection and share addition across multiple industries and to formulate relevant strategies and propose solutions for the above corporate finance activities
- Preparation of pitchbooks, teasers, confidential information memorandums(“CIM”), valuation analyses (IRR, DCF, Trading and Transaction Multiples), financial models (operating, LBO, merger), credit committee papers, data room management and other origination & execution related tasks
- Organize and execute the company's strategic financial planning and exercises
- Collect data for integrated investment projects. Conduct market research and design follow-up actions.
- As the central contact point, ensure that the company maintains good and proper relationships with intermediaries and other external parties.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments to ensure a smooth execution on the transactions / deals
- Manage offshore liquidity to support business operations and deploy excess liquidity to enhance yield.
- Coordinate various treasury transactions, including loan and deposit administrations, and bank account administrations of offshore entities
- Assist in negotiation of working capital and debt facilities to facilitate operational requirements and achieve lower costs of fund
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business, Economics or any other related disciplines.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience gained from Banking, Financial, or Commercial Organizations directly related to Investment and Corporate Finance functions.
- CFA holder preferred but not necessary.
- A proven career track record is ESSENTIAL.
- Successful IPO / fund raising experience is an asset.
- Occasional business travel to China.
- Good communicator with very fluent Mandarin and English is a MUST.
- Can do work attitude with passion and ambition.
Please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary