Investment Manager/Portfolio Manager - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
A family office is looking for strong technical investment skills candidates to manage their wealth.
- Manage part of the family's wealth investing in Hong Kong and China stock markets
- Analyze equities and multi asset class on US and Europe markets
- Interpret macroeconomic news and data follow by providing the team suggestions on investments in equities, bonds, funds and any other financial products the company has been investing on
- Review the company's portfolio on a daily basis
- Analyze foreign exchange and interest rate movements on global markets
- Analyze market trends with both fundamentals and technical views
- Tertiary education, preferably with an Economics/Finance/Statistics/Mathematics background
- Preferably hold a CFA qualification
- Minimum 6 years of working experience as Research Analyst, Trader or Portfolio Manager
- Outstanding analytical skills for both chart analysis and macroeconomic data analysis
- Great command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
A great earning potential opportunity given the transparent bonus scheme based on performance is being offered.