Investment Manager / Responsible Officer (Type 9)
- Salary Negotable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- HX Innovation Capital Management Co. Limited
- 21 Sep 17
HX Innovation Capital Management Co. Limited is a fund management company based in Hong Kong. The company is currently licensed and regulated by the SFC to provide asset management services (Type 9) to professional investors or institutions. As a licensed fund manager, the company currently manages an offshore fund with a special focus on healthcare sector.
- Support senior management on private equity or M&A transactions primarily on healthcare sector
- Assist with sourcing, screening and execution of potential deals and ensure investment consistent with the fund’s mandate
- Execute fieldwork of due diligence, including performing financial and business analyses as well as financial modelling
- Perform industry research and prepare high quality research reports and deliverables
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/ Accounting or other related disciplines
- Current Holder of SFC Responsible Officer license Type 9 would be a definite advantage or Type 9 Representatives with relevant experience will also be considered
- Previous experience in managing funds, PE, equities funds, dis. products, and portfolio management preferred
- Able to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin
This is an opportunity to be promoted to responsible officer (Type 9).
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 5-day work week, medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.