Investment Portfolio Manager (Fixed Income)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Our client is an institutional investor with an AUM of significant size. It is inviting application for the Investment Portfolio Manager.
- Evaluate and recommend investment strategies through detailed quantative and qualitative analysis
- Oversee an investment portfolio of primarily fixed income asset invested through external fund managers
- Evaluate investment opportunities and external fund manager via research and due diligence
- Stay on top of market and product trends and identify attractive fixed income vehicles with different strategies
- The Investment Office is responsible for managing investments, operations and risk matters related to investment’s portfolio.
- Over 7 years of working experience in portfolio management
- Strong expertise in fixed income markets and/or manager research
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Relevant professional qualifications (eg CFA),
- Relevant University education
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a cc: copy to email@example.com.