Investment Product Expert - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Aug 18 2018-08-27
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 38 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Product Expert.
In this role, you will
- Provide technical and skills coaching towards developing staff teams in order to achieve team business objectives
- Work closely with the Relationship Management and Wealth Management teams in providing specialist services in business planning and joint meetings
- Engage in joint servicing or calls with customers regarding their investment needs, and participate in client or off site functions as and when required
- Supply timely market and product updates to both staff and customers
- Work closely with the wealth management product teams and development team on new products, product enhancements and improvements in customer experience
- Assist the frontline teams with all customer servicing needs and disputes in order to ensure seamless support is provided to our customers.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
- Solid relationship manager or sales role experience in either retail or private or commercial or investment banks or fund houses with a focus on the distribution of investment products.
- Sound investment consultation and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of all wealth management products and with expertise in customer portfolio management
- Licensed for promoting investment and insurance products
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Financial Management Planner, Financial Risk Manager or other professional qualification preferred
- Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000BN2I
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited