The objective of the role :
• To assist in formulating investment strategies, sourcing, evaluating, implementing and monitoring investment projects;
• To ensure that the Company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, all stakeholders and the public.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform all functions and duties which are appropriate and desirable in achieving the stated objectives, including but not limited to the following:-
• Provide insights on market activity and present them to management.
• Collect pertinent information and perform data analysis.
• Prepare reports, presentations and financial models.
• Perform market research activities, analyze feasibility of potential investments, competitive landscape, identify potential market size and risks.
• Evaluate and challenge all aspects of the investment proposals to ensure the investment thesis is sound.
• Prepare investment memoranda and supporting materials for investments and new opportunities.
• Engage with third parties, such as due diligence advisors and industry experts.
• Involve in all aspects of the due diligence process as well as summarizing and reviewing external reports.
• Work closely with various internal support teams (Legal, Finance, Risk Management, etc.) as well as external consultants to ensure that investment meets all the necessary criteria and requirements.
• Maintain various internal and industry databases, as well as identifying key benchmark metrics.
• Develop investor confidence and belief in the Company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
• Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
• Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
• Schedule, plan and participate in shareholder meetings and events, investors presentation, roadshows and similar functions.
• Ensure compliance with reporting laws that regulate the industry.
• Perform all other works and duties reasonably assigned by the seniors.
• Degree holder or above in relevant field, or suitable combination of education and experience.
• 10 years of demonstrable experience in investment analysis and research, investment banking, investor relations or equivalent.
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong financial and business acumen, strategic thinking and curiosity.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship, and interpersonal skills.
• Technically proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential.
• Fluent in English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua.
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)