Investment Risk Vacancy for our client, who is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a leading asset manager in Asia. The incumbent will be focusing on implementation of the relevant investment risk frameworks including performance analysis for investment teams, risk monitoring, client RFP & DDQ requests and etc. The location is HK Central.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of investment risk analysis and reporting across various asset classes
- Maintain and enhance data, modelling and reporting systems & workflows for investment risk processes
- Prepare investment risk analysis and Management Information for various committees, internal stakeholders and regulatory reporting.
- Work with the Head of Investment Risk to implement enhanced risk & quantitative models, risk systems and automated reporting workflows.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Mathematics or related displine;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within Investment Risk in asset management industry;
- Good command of programming skill such as VBA is preferred;
- A proactive, self-motivated team player
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
If you have any inquiries , you can reach Darcy DU by WhatsApp:852-51235801 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org