Responsible for supporting the company in the Strategy & Business Development activities of the alternative investment management business. This position is a New headcount and will be based in Hong Kong.
- Assisting with fund raising activities for the alternative investment management platform, including PE, real estate and credit strategies
- Assisting with investor, government, public & corporate relations
- Assisting with group cooperation and coordination, liaising with various departments, subsidiaries and stakeholders within the group
- Assisting with oversight of the real estate strategies and credit strategies of the company
- Developing, monitoring and coordinating investor data management processes to support fundraising and investor relations
- Masters’ Degree, finance and accounting background preferred, strong financial analytical skillset with ability to assimilate complex information. Qualified CFA/CPA/Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in private equity with proven experience and track record of participation in successful private equity transactions
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written commination skills to work across various levels of seniority within a large organization
- Strong report-writing skills with detailed information and critical concepts
- Ability to work independently but also a good team player
- Prior experience working in a PRC State-owned enterprise preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills with good research skills using data source software. experience in using Salesforce is an advantage