Investor Relations Director - Private Equity
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
*Can be positioned in either Hong Kong or Shanghai.* A reputable Chinese PE firm is seeking an senior-level investor relations professional. Ideal candidates should have at least 8 years experience in capital-raising, a solid investor network, and willingness to travel frequently.
- Capital-raising and business development for private equity funds.
- Reaching out to new, and maintain existing relationships with, LPs globally, with particular focus on Chinese investors.
- Manage fundraising projects with support from investment and fund administration professionals.
- Initiate and follow-up meetings and calls with potential investors.
- Write presentations, quarterly reports and other IR-related documents.
- Understand investment thesis, achievement and challenges on PE-funded portfolio companies.
- Established expertise in private equity fundraising and network with global LPs.
- Exceptional sales and interpersonal skills, especially with Chinese investors.
- Willingness to extensively teleconference and travel to target investors; spending the majority of time in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Corporate finance background a plus, with proven investor interaction at investment bank, placement agent, or similar.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Around 10 years of relevant experience.