Our client is a Top 50 HK listed Company in Real Estate. They are expanding the IR team in Hong Kong.
- Report to CFO directly, you will be responsible for investor meetings and corporate roadshows
- Prepare strategic presentations, speeches, Q&A, market information reports and other supporting documents for investor meetings and corporate roadshows;
- Analyzing the development trend of the real estate market and transferring strategic positioning and business development to investors;
- Understand the hot spots of the market and the operation of the capital market, provide special research reports, in order to complete market value management.
- Degree holder or above in finance, accounting, economics or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in investor relations in a sizable HK listed corporation
- Prior IR experiences in real estate industry is an advantage
- Good analytical skill, communication, presentation skills, strong at building working relationship with external parties
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.