A leading pharmaceutical company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a candidate of high caliber to manage its investor relations function in Hong Kong.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with research analysts, investors and the media;
- Coordinate and participate in investor meetings, conferences and roadshows;
- Prepare corporate presentation, press release, announcement and interim/annual report; and
- Build and maintain a strong network with analysts and investors.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years’ experience in investor relations or 3 years’ experience in equity research in the healthcare sector;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in China is a definite advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin);