All-Stars Investment (the Fund), which focuses on investing in the “new economy” champions via its hedge fund and private equity funds, is looking to hire a best-in-class Fundraising and Investor Relations Director to fuel its asset growth. We will offer an attractive compensation commensurate with the candidate’s relevant experience.
Managing Director (Head of Investor Relation / Business Development)
- Fundraising: Targets family offices, private banks and selected institutions globally
- IR / Client Services: Handles client inquiries and acts an effective bridge between the investment team and investors. Handles distribution partners and investment consultants
- Client on-boarding: Liaises the AML / KYC matters and coordinates client on-boarding
The applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record, strong passions and entrepreneurial spirits in fundraising for PE, hedge fund and co-investment deals from reputable alternative investment firms
- Has a minimum of 5 years of working experience in reputable financial institutions (buy-side firms are particularly relevant), with fund raising and IR experience
- Has ‘’can do attitude’’ on client servicing, investor relations / sales support and client onboarding with deep knowledge about AML/KYC requirements in the area of alternative asset management
- Has effective problem-solving skills and is a strong team player (‘’total football’’ mindset)
- College degree or above, with proficient oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
About All-Stars Investment Limited – The Fund focuses on investing in New Economy champions and currently manages over HK$10 billion in assets. Its team members are mostly from Morgan Stanley and participated in the IPOs of many Chinese technology and Internet companies, including Tencent and Alibaba. The Fund mainly invests in the late-stage, pre-IPO and listed Internet and technology leaders. It has built a first-class portfolio, including Xiaomi, Didi Chuxing, SenseTime, Lufax, Full Truck Alliance, Grab, Tujia, Hello TransTech and 58 Home. Current fund investors are mostly leaders in the high-tech, consumer and financial industries in Asia and the world. Through its robust industry network and extensive experience in helping companies go public, the Fund aims to add value to its portfolio companies.