Japanese Senior Sales - Institutional Investors
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Our client assists leading US and European private fund managers—including those engaged in private equity, private debt, infrastructure, real estate and other alternative investment strategies – to develop deep, long-term relationships with Asian institutions. They are looking for Japanese Senior Sales who can expand their business in HK.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with significant Japanese institutional platforms – SWFs, insurance companies, asset management groups,etc _ that are investing in offshore private equity and other alternative funds.
- Arrange, support and coordinate roadshows by US and European managers to meet with key persons at relevant investment groups.
- Build up profiles/reports of key institutions and their existing portfolios and planned future investments, key investment professionals and decision makers, key investment parameters and investment processes.
- Support investor requests for additional information and ongoing due diligence processes
- Min 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience of investor relationship/business development activity in Japan
- Financial markets professional with a good understanding of financial products – including, ideally, private equity and other alternative strategies
- Strong relationships with and a network of contacts within the Japan Private Equity/alternative investor community
- Native Japanese and good English skills required.