Our client is an award-winning provider of global custody, fund accounting and administration, foreign exchange, securities lending, and technology services for many of the world's most sophisticated mutual funds, investment managers, banks and insurance companies. They are looking for a candidate for their Transfer Agency Shareholder Services as below.
Client Servicing and Enquiries Handling
- Handle and follow-through all day-to-day enquiries as received from clients/investors to ensure prompt closure or appropriate escalation
- Establish solid network of contacts at the clients’ organizations and serve as an effective contact or escalation point for clients
- Drive project or business initiatives such as new fund launch or new client or process implementation
- Ensure client specifications such as SLAs, agreements, fund documentation or operating memorandum are closely adhered and followed. Ensure all tasks and duties as performed for clients are properly documented
- Proactively work with internal functions/departments to ensure requests, issues are promptly and appropriately escalated/addressed
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures and have them properly evidenced.
- Remain knowledgeable of changing industry initiatives (attend to presentations, work sessions & personal effort) and educate clients continually through presentations
- Establish, together with the Manager and Team Leader functional best practices and risk mitigating procedures
- Work with management to address training needs of the team to ensure knowledge enrichment and skill sets alignment to business needs
- Native in Japanese and Fluency in English is a must
- 3 – 7 years of Transfer Agency experience and/or relevant financial industry experience
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV, preferably, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please drop WhatsApp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!