Java and C# Developers, Associate/VP, Hedge Fund
My client is a leading cross-asset multi-strategy Asian hedge fund with more than US $5.0 billion AUM. Their quantitative research team have a host of new ideas and strategies (including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based strategies) that will require significant technology-driven support, from a platform perspective. These roles are focused on helping to build out the trading platforms and technologies that will help drive my client’s continued dominance in their markets.
Senior Software Developer – Automated Trading
- Focused on Equity Algos, FX Volatility and Equity Volatility Trading space
- Some of the key projects involve working with the AI/ML quants to implement Gamma Hedge and other signal-based automated trading strategies
- Predominantly Java focused role (happy to consider C++/C# profiles with the right experience)
- Senior developer role – 8+ years’ with relevant business exposure
Senior/ Lead Software Developer - Risk
- The firm has expanded to cover lots of new business areas, as well as expanded in headcount.
- Rates, Credit, Equities, FX, Vol trading, etc.
- The risk systems in place have become dated and are in urgent need of upgrading (renewing!)… projects include:
- Building out a consolidated and dynamic Risk, PnL and Position viewing system.
- Building complex tools to present risk to multiple desks.
- VAR calculation engine and presentation system.
- Calibrations tools for various products.
- The role will offer extensive cross asset business exposure and the opportunity to work across multiple desks in a leading international buy-side firm.
UI Developer - Rates
- Rates and Rates Volatility; Fixed Income RV Trading
- This role is focused on enabling the Quant Research team to deploy their strategies, data and AI/ML signals into production graphically for the various portfolio managers and traders that use it
- The role will grow to cover other asset classes in due course
- C# and Web Full-Stack (React, Angular….) UI development is key; front office exposure is a must (any Rates exposure is a “nice-to-have”)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (3 in a front office environment)
This fund is taking their already impressive business to the next level. The IT frameworks that they have in place will need to be expanded upon, with extensions, enhancements and new systems to cover the markets and domains that they will be operating within. This is the chance to be a senior and key part of that expansion, and play a very significant part in the growth of the firm.
- Excellent salaries
- Extremely competitive bonus “upside”
- Very strong medical and benefits package
- Awesome working environment (nice offices, dress down, good working hours)
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Noel Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+852) 2544 4477 for a confidential discussion.