Junior Account Manager, Financial Intermediaries (FIM)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Oct 17
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support a team of Account Managers within Hong Kong Hub servicing Financial Intermediaries (FIM) and their end-clients (FIM EC). You'll:
– support the Hub team in their task of 'Service Excellent' on a daily basis to our Financial Intermediaries (FIM) to grow share-of-wallet
– be the point of entry for processing client orders such as account opening and maintenance
– make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
– carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
– comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in Wealth Management Financial Intermediaries team in Hong Kong. We are responsible for delivering high quality investment advice to Financial Intermediaries (FIM) and their end-clients (FIM EC). We work closely with various departments within Wealth Management to ensure the best service for our clients. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal.
Your experience and skills
– knowledge of banking operations
– experience in a similar role in the Financial Services Industry (preferably in Wealth Management and/or Asset Management)
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– the ability to work accurate and efficiently
– a team player
– a detail-oriented and reliable person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an asset
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.