- Salary + Discretionary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Galaxy International Financial Holdings Limited
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
China Galaxy International is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals with 1-4 years of relevant experience to join our equity research team in Hong Kong as a junior analyst to help cover China Financials. The company is a subsidiary of China Galaxy Securities, one of China’s biggest securities companies. Since its formation in 2011 China Galaxy International has established a comprehensive platform, including institutional sales, high-net worth individual sales, investment banking, asset management and research.
Junior Analyst for China Financials, Equity Research
Responsibilities / Opportunities:
- Gathering/ analyzing data for fundamental research and the writing of regular research reports on listed China financial companies as well as industry thematic reports;
- Building, updating and maintaining databases and financials and valuation models on these financial services companies;
- Building relationships with company management, industry experts and regulators;
- Active communication of investment ideas with our sales team and with fund managers/investors;
- Regular travel to China and some regional travel for meeting companies and clients;
- Organizing on-site visits and corporate events.
- University degree, preferably in Business / Economics or related discipline;
- 1 - 4 years of relevant experience within the Financial Services Industry (does not have to be sell-side);
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and proficient in spoken English;
- Solid writing and analytical skills. Financial modeling experience is a plus;
- Ability to deliver, amidst tight deadlines, high-quality error-free work.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.