The incumbent will act as a junior Assistant Relationship Manager, named as Marketing Associate in Bank of Singapore, in a central front office support team to support different market teams or businesses. He/She will work closely with other team’s Marketing Associates, Relationship Managers and Business Managers on handling new and existing clients. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as the incumbent will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop the potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Provide support on maintaining systems and controls to ensure the Bank complying with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines.
- Observe BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Observe internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of common financial products, KYC processes and services.
- Respond and follow up on clients’ enquiries and instructions
- Input loans and deposit into systems.
- Conduct call back with clients on asset transfer and follow up
- Coordinate/Liaise with Operations and other functional counterparts on daily basis to ensure client’s instruction has been carried out and reviews submitted are completed.
- Prepare account review (eg periodic review, credit review, suitability reviews and etc) materials for Relationship Managers on regular basis.
- Provide administrative and client support to Relationship Managers, include maintaining and updating client transaction records/reports as well as client data (e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of account reviews/renewals, etc.).
- Tasks to be assigned by MA Lead and Business Management Team from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree qualifications or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ related experience in client service, operations or sales support within financial institutions.
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services.
- Knowledge in credit, sales and marketing is preferable.
- Analytical, meticulous, sensitive to details and odds.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluency in Putonghua/English is essential for handling China/other Markets.
- Possess of regulatory license is required. (HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8)
- Good team spirit;
- Effective communication and computer skills;
- Attention to details and diligent.