We are looking for a junior fixed income analyst to join our investment team. The role is to support our existing fixed income investment desk in Hong Kong. The candidate will have a high level of responsibility and will make important contributions to the team. It is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate who is looking for a platform and function to grow and excel.
- Provide fixed income analysis on macroeconomics and fixed income market
- Work closely with investment portfolio managers to perform credit risk assessment and continuous management of assigned portfolios as well as communicate credit opinions and investment recommendations with them
- Assisting PM in writing research on industry/companies under coverage,
- Participate in business and product development
- Design and input spreadsheet/access data base
- Responsible for drafting underlying analysis reports, maintain post-investment trading data and also prepare fund roadshow material.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 1-3 years of working experience within fixed income market ; past experience on the Chinese buy-side analyst
- Excellent broad-based analytical skills
- Strong understanding of financial markets, past experience on CNY fixed income market is preferred but not required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin; formal written in Mandarin is required
- Proficient in MS Office; familiar with Bloomberg and/or Wind is preferred