Junior Fund Accountant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 24 Jun 18 2018-06-24
One of Asia's investment management companies looking for a fund accountant to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO, your activities include:
- Month-end closing & reporting: monthly Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Shareholders Equity, Investor Allocation, and underlying supporting schedules.
- Preparation of monthly and mid-month estimates.
- Involved in daily valuation of the portfolio: reconciliation of prices and PNL and daily maintenance of pricing & NAVs calculation.
- Assist with reconciliation & reporting of operating expenses
- Daily cash positioning including reconciliations and analyze the discrepancies
- Communicate with various parties regarding trades allocation, missing trades, and settlement issues.
Key requirements include:
- University graduate
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant preferred
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills
- Great communicate in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of Excel on an intermediate to advanced level
- Ability to work with under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of asset classes, financial markets, and relevant current events
- Familiar with elements of trade life cycle and resolution of cash equity trade settlement issues
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions mechanics, Convertible Bonds, OTC Products*
- Systems: Outlook, Excel, Word, Bloomberg*, Paladyne / Broadridge*, Prime Broker websites*