Junior Portfolio Manager - High Yield Bonds
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
Overview An Asset Management arm which owned by one of the largest Chinese banking group with investment banking services in Hong Kong and internationally. They are now looking for an experienced Fixed Income talent who is specially coming from a decent size of Asset Management plat form to join their management team
Our client is funded primarily by themselves to make direct investment as a financial investor. They focus on Fixed Income as well as secondary market investment in Greater China region. In order to leverage the resource of the group to facilitate clients in striving for the development target, they are now looking for an experience leader to head up the whole Fixed Income desk
- Bond recommendation and investment idea generation, through fundamental analysis, implied rating assessment, relative value analysis, catalyst forecast,etc.
- Performing analysis comparing sectors, credit related products, and cross-assets
- Assist in building relationships with private banks for investment opportunities on fixed income and other asset classes
- Investment analysis report compilation for internal references
This is a position which requires Strong analytical and quantitative skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be a great potential leader who innovates your team and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree majored in Finance, Investment Management, Economies, Accounting or related disciplines
- Proficient in reading, speaking and writing in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- 5 years experience in fixed income at Fund houses and Asset Management firms are preferred
- Good at macro economy analysis and micro corporate financing status analysis, sensitive to investment opportunities
Skills & Abilities
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong management skill
- Proven track record in Fixed Income investment with strong relationships with investors
What's on offer?
This is a rare opportunity for an experience Fixed Income analyst to move into a PM to be role and further develop his / her career at a fast growing Asset Management Firm
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lilian Yeung on +852 2848 9518