Junior Research Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A reputable Asian based Asset Manager is currently looking to add a Junior Research Analyst to their expanding investment team in Hong Kong.
Due to expansion, an Asian based Asset Manager is looking to hire a Junior Research Analyst for their Hong Kong office. This is a rare opportunity for a junior level analyst to gain excellent buy-side experience within a well-established investment management firm.
- Assist the investment team in equity research, document and meeting proposals and weekly investor conference calls.
- Attend regular business meetings with a number of public companies.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of trading ideas and processes.
- Develop and construct financial models and perform financial analysis.
- Conduct investment due diligence and post-investment monitoring and reporting.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree holder in a top-tier college or business school, with sound accounting and financial knowledge.
- 1-3 years working experience in the financial services industry (investment banking, investment/asset management or Big 4 environment would be considered)
- Genuine interest in equity research.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Excellent financial, analytical, modelling and communication skills.
- Fresh graduate in Finance/Accounting will also be considered.