Junior Research Associate, Native Japanese speaker
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
An International Investment Management firm is currently looking to hire a native Japanese speaking Associate for their team in Hong Kong.
- Conduct and compile basic research reports for the senior analyst on the desk.
- Translate business documents from Japanese to English and vice-versa.
- Arranging and scheduling of meetings with clients and stakeholders of the business.
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required.
- Complete requests from management with minimal supervision.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines.
- Prior experience in a Financial Services firm (Asset Management, PE, IBD) would be an advantage.
- Native/near-native Japanese speaker. Business level written Japanese is a must too.
- Fluent English. Detail-oriented and self-motivated team player.
- Able to translate documents from Japanese to English and vice-versa.