- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Junior Sales of Equities Department in Hong Kong
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (such as fund managers, corporations etc.). Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm’s effort to serve client organizations. The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include:
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
- Working closely with client’s investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the pushcase and sales of securities.
- Pitching equity research and ideas across multiple products such as Swaps, P-notes, and other equity derivatives.
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives; Assist the team during client meetings, write call reports and do follow up tasks
- Thorough understanding of sales and trading business.
- Profound knowledge of the domestic and international capital markets and the firm’s products and services.
- Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Passionate for the sales job
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Self-confident & energetic
- 1 year of related experience in securities institutional sales
- Experience in covering global hedge fund client will be required
- Master degree in relevant majors, preferrably an MBA from renowned universities.