• Execute order for the fund manager, markets include HK/China, Asia including Japan, US, Fixed Income and Derivatives.
• Provide market updates, news flow, and order status to fund managers.
• Communicate with the team member(s) to enhance information transparency.
• Work closely and smoothly with operation and compliance.
• Maintain good relationship with brokers, manage commission, and ensure effective communication with counterparties, in order to achieve your duty.
• Provide other investment-related support to the portfolio management team.
The ideal candidate has:
• More than three years’ experience as a buy-side/sell-side execution trader covering Asia Pacific markets, with experience in A-share market is a strong plus
• A bachelors’ degree or above in finance or related field
• Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English, Cantonese is a plus.