Junior VP, M&A
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Due to expansion, a Global Investment Bank is currently looking to add a VP to their developed M&A team in Hong Kong.
The VP will be part of an established M&A team in the region, and will be involved in the marketing and execution of sizeable M&A transactions across general sectors.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions(Across Greater China, incl Japan/ASEAN).
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment.
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is required.
- Strong modelling skills in DCF, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced IB candidate wanting to gain further M&A deal exposure in the region. In addition, you will have access to qualified seniors in the team, who will assist in your career development within the bank.