They are looking for a junior legal counsel to join their legal team in HK, support the technology and software development and all licensing matters, M&A and other legal support for the regions. They are open to candidates from law firm or from other fintech company. Chinese and English language are essential for this position.
- Drafting and negotiating various technology agreements including software development and license agreements, maintenance agreements, SaaS agreements etc
- Reviewing and provide legal advice on internal policies and procedures
- Provide legal advice on business strategies and regulatory changes
- Monitor legal risk
- Conduct legal research and perform ad hoc legal tasks as required
- Work with external counsel and related parties
- Degree or above with major in law or related disciplines
- Post PQE 2 years or above and gained from a reputable law firm or in-house legal department
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a wide group internal/external parties
- Presentable and proactive team player with flexibility and attention to details
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Must be efficient, has good working attitude, independent and a fast-learner.