KYC/CDD Analyst (30k - 40k)- Rolling 6 mths Contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable Investment bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a KYC Analyst.
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable Investment bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst to join their team.
As a KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage KYC quality check and due diligence for all client on boarding, deliver seamless on boarding process to client, RMs, compliance and related parties.
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of client KYC documentation with zero defect.
- Maintain regular contact with relevant parties (RM, client, back office) in order to keep all stakeholder informed about status.
- Flag potential issues and escalate to management e.g PEP, sanction, money lauding issue
In order to qualify for the role of KYC/Customer Due Diligence Analyst, you will have the following:
- 3+ years' experience working in a Corporate and Investment Banking
- Experience in working as a maker and checker in KYC/Customer Due Diligence
- Strong communication skill and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Immediately available preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.