KYC Specialist, Business and Risk Management (Wealth Management)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- The KYC Specialist will be part of the KYC Handling Team in Hong Kong, which is part of Wealth Management - Business & Risk Management.
- KYC Handling Team is considered to be a key actor of the KYC framework by supporting the Front Office during Account Review & Account Opening processes
- Act as a KYC quality control gate keeper to conduct accurate and timely KYC reviews
- To establish for each file to be reviewed a "deficiency list" covering both documentation and account profile, and to share this list with Front Office
- Ensure that each item in the deficiency list has been addressed and the file is in order to be submitted to Client Management and Compliance for approval
- To follow up and support Front Office on subsequent questions from Client Management and Compliance
- To liaise with Compliance and Client Management to ensure smoothness of the process
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- She/ He will be responsible of a timely and high quality processing of review submission
- Possesses analytical skills with an eye for accuracy and details
- Able to deal with high volume of requests and significant number of cases
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate independently and professionally with FO, CM and Compliance
- Organization and time management skills
- Manage interaction with Relationship Manager (RM) and other staff members
- Team player with good initiative and team spirit
- Fluent in English and Cantonese(spoken and Written) and Mandarin is an plus
- Candidate with 3-5 years of relevant working experiences in account opening, KYC or compliance within the Wealth Management business