Key Account Manager, Hong Kong
DHI Group, Inc. (DHI) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
eFinancialCareers, a business unit of DHI, serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com .
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including generous paid time off, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
Our teams are growing and our Sales Department has an immediate need for a result driven self-motivating character Key Account Manager in our Hong Kong office.
Key Account Manager
- Plenty of new business opportunities
- Cohesive working environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package
We are seeking a highly motivated and performance focussed Key Account Manager to play a pivotal role in generating new business opportunities and growing accounts in Hong Kong.
This new role will report to Sales Director of Greater China based in Hong Kong. You are expected to build a portfolio of clients passionately by developing sales strategy that provides customers with an excellent service and builds strong relationships with senior decision makers and their teams.
Your role will involve identifying and initiating contact with potential new customers to continue the growth of our client base; you will also be responsible for forecasting and proactive planning of your account management activity.
Below is the key responsibilities of this role.
- Achieve and exceed monthly/ quarterly sales targets
- Achieve weekly/monthly KPIs to ensure a high and consistent level of activity
- Ensure that the market assigned is effectively covered
- Actively involved in sales department training sessions
- Work closely with marketing and clients services team to ensure full understanding of all marketing plans and goals; and timely sales lead follow-up
- Work closely with clients services team to ensure effective on-boarding; services, up-sell and retention of clients
To be eligible for the position, you must possess the following requirements:
- Holder of Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years direct sales experience
- Proven track record of sales
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close the deal
- Highly-motivated attitude towards achieving and exceeding targets
- A focused and well-organized approach to pitching and selling
- Business proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese are essential to look after the local market
- Experience as professional recruiter/ recruitment within financial markets will be value-added
eFinancialCareers is a inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We offer good career development prospects and an attractive compensation package to the selected candidate.
If you strive towards achieving results, possess leadership qualities and seek career progression and development, you might have the attributes that we are looking for.