Key Account Manager (Regional – Asia)
Market : Recruitment / Staffing Agency, Executive Search & Selection Firms
eFinancialCareers is enjoying its 11th year of growth in Asia, and our Agency Sales Department has an immediate opening for a ‘Key Account Manager’ to be based in our Hong Kong office.
This is a 360° sales role, focusing on new business development, along with existing account management. This newly created role will report in to the Agency Sales Lead for Asia.
The role will involve identifying and initiating contact with potential new customers, to continue the growth of our client base; You are expected to build a portfolio of clients passionately by developing sales strategy that is both realistic and executable. The goal is to win business and to onboard new customers in to your own portfolio whereby you will hold on to those accounts and continue to grow them through an Account Management framework. On completion of 6 months probationary period the successful candidate will be allocated an existing account book, of significant value, to add to the new clients that they have onboarded. They will also undertake a regional responsibility between Hong Kong and Singapore after the probationary period.
- To be consultative & investigative in identifying client needs and establishing their future goals.
- To provide bespoke solutions across our 3 main product families to help achieve them. (Promote - Attract – Source)
- Achieve and exceed your monthly/ quarterly sales targets.
- To ensure that the market is effectively covered in its entirety YoY.
- To be actively involved in sales department training and development sessions.
- Work closely with client services team for on-boarding; data services for up-sell and retention.
- Work closely with marketing to understand their plans and goals.
- 5 years direct sales experience (or recruitment experience)
- Proven successful track record of sales.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close the deal.
- Highly-motivated attitude towards achieving and exceeding targets.
- A focused and well-organized approach to pitching and selling.
- Business proficiency in English essential - Proficiency in Mandarin and Cantonese will be significantly advantageous.
- Degree preferred, but not essential.
eFinancialCareers - DHI. ("DHX" - NYSE)
eFinancialCareers, a DHI company, is the leading global career site network for professionals working in the investment banking, asset management and securities industries. The website provides financial services professionals with job opportunities, job market news and analysis, salary surveys and career advice. Recruiters and employers can post jobs targeting specific sectors within the financial services industry, both buy-side and sell-side, and can search the resume database for highly qualified and specialized professionals.