Lead Digital Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead Digital Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- Leadership accountability for recruitment, onboarding, development and as required, performance management for Digital Analysts working across HSBC Digital Solutions
- Accountable for leading customer and business requirements activity for digital products.
- Contributes to creation and evolution of Digital Product roadmap development in conjunction with Product Owner and Digital
- Work with Product Owner and Digital Product Manager and Scrum team members to generate ideas and shape outcomes
- Support the Product Owner and Digital Product Manager to manage and prioritise Product backlog
- Lead in depth analysis of customer journeys and functionality to support effective solution design and ensuring digital deliverables are customer ready.
- Leads planning activity across the Requirements management within Agile environment to optimize use of resources
- Helps define and track metrics and KPIs for the digital product
- Lead highly collaborative working with all other Digital teams within HSBC Digital Solutions to co author deliverables in line with appropriate methodology.
- Leadership, support, coaching and development for Digital Analysts contributing to a high performance Digital Analysis discipline.
- Drive liaison with relevant parties and other Cross Functional Teams to understand impact of integrating change to their roadmaps and deliverables
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Very strong analytical ability and problem solving skills excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, for example risk.
- Experience of managing a team leading requirements activity to support the delivery of digital products and features across regions markets
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology
- Leadership experience in Scaled Agile and Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
- Ability to lead and influence
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with
- conflicting priorities
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.