A leading global investment management company is expanding its business operations in Asia. They are looking for an experienced Information Security Engineer who can independently manage the infrastructure security, application security and work to build an elite team of security engineers.
The following services are provided by the Blue Team:
- Identification and Validation of Security Flaws
- Network Mapping / Network Analysis
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Pen-testing network filters and security countermeasures
- Threat Hunting
- Incident Response
- Forensic Analysis
Must have skills:
- Ability to write script (python, bash, shellscript, powershell, etc.)
- Exposure to opensource security tools (SIEM, Monitoring, Logging, antivirus, email cloud security, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructure and vulnerabilities
- Intellectually curious
- Self-motivated and able to work in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 5+ years of experience, or a Master's and 3+ years of experience.
- SPECIALIZED experience in Blue Teaming or experience working within a Security Operations Center performing a variety of the services listed above in the job responsibilities.
- Candidates should be able to apply and understand a wide range of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Incident Response experience required.
- Shall possess one or more of the following certifications:
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SANs GIAC certification ( e.g., GPEN or GW APT)
- Offensive-Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)