My client is a leading MNC SI Vendor, they are looking for a Java Architect to lead their team.
- Responsible for development of strategic business initiatives as well as maintenance of existing application systems
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and implementing computer programs
- Produce necessary documentation whenever applicable
- Analyse and define user requirements
- Design and develop systems specifications
- As a Lead Software Architect, you will be responsible for developing IT architectures of innovative software solutions and providing strategic technology consulting for our customers.
- Collaborate with customers from a wide range of industries where you will identify the best solutions for these complex organisations.
- As a coach and mentor to your team members
- Degree in computer science or equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's)
- Over 8 - 10 years of solid development experience
- Experienced in new technologies and trends.
- Over several years in your profession, you have gained a broad knowledge of different technologies and methods.
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance, and security while considering economic/business factors.
- Familiar with Enterprise Java technologies, web-based, and desktop clients, application servers, and relational and NoSQL databases. On the other hand, you know how systems outside the Java area are integrated and are familiar with technologies like REST, web services, and messaging.
- Worked with Docker in both development and production environments..
- Eexperienced leader and are undoubtably a huge reason for the success of adoption of agile in project teams.
- Strong experience working closely with project management teams.
- Strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements.