Lead Specialist, Fund Services
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Ltd
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
As the Lead Specialist for Fund Services at Schroders, you are responsible for the duties of the Fund Administration Team in providing effective business support in the region.
- Assist management in the implementation of policies/procedures and provide feedback on resources requirement, works allocation and best practices proactively.
- Assist team manager/leader to provide effective coaching and on-the-job training to teammates.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties for new products launch.
- Be the liaison in the region for group policy and project, as well as with other business areas to identify the business requirements or issues in order to provide effective support.
- Review and ensure internal controls and compliance policies/procedures are being adhered to the function.
- Participate assigned projects/products launch actively.
- Report any irregularity to the line manager in timely manner.
- Manage the below duties: Financial Report Co-ordination, NAV reasonable checks, Regular dividends calculation, Monthly KPI, OM / work procedures update, Management / Regulatory reporting, Fund expenses and Taxation matters, Handle enquires from internal and external parties, Handle hotlines’ enquires, System testing and project co-ordination, Ad hoc assignments
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following requisites:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- At least 6 years of working experience in fund administration, asset management or fund audit.
- Working knowledge on fund operations including SFC authorised funds, MPF funds and traditional funds. Experience in QFII, RQFII, ETF, MRF would be an advantage.
- Possess strong administrative, organizational and analytical skills.
- Attentive to details and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.