Leadership Development Manager - Banking Group
- HKD480000 - HKD720000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 17
Opportunity to join a reputable banking group.
Our client is one of the reputable banking group in Hong Kong with strong retail and corporate client network. Currently they are looking for a talent development specialist to design, develop and implement programs for Hong Kong, China and overseas offices.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing management of coaching frameworks with a focus on performance, development and career management;
- Provide regular coaching to this pool of high performing, high potential employees;
- Analyse and evaluate performance and development data to track trends, leadership strengths/weaknesses, and inform changes to the program for incremental improvements;
- Partner with HR and business leaders to effectively develop leaders and high potential staffs in a way which align with corporate strategies;
- Manage the implementation of the Leadership Development Section's tools and frameworks (e.g. Performance Review Process, Leadership Profiles, Assessment Centres, 360, Mentoring etc).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 5 years of experience in Talent or Organization Development function;
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills;
- Experience in designing talent development program is highly preferred;
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.