- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- This position is responsible for providing legal advice across various investment banking business functions;
- Provide legal advice to line managers and firm management on various legal matters with regard to the business and daily operation of the company;
- Conduct periodical legal research and training to update and advise business on legal issues and regulatory matters;
- Prepare, review and advise on commercial contracts, engagement letters, underwriting/distribution agreements, investment management agreements and other legal documents;
- Work with business teams to design structure and terms of various financial products and transactions and participate in deal negotiation;
- Draft, review and update templates of legal agreement and legal policies & procedures;
- Work with external parties to deal with all kinds of legal and regulatory procedures.
- Must have at least 5 years or above substantial working experience in handling transactions related to investment banking business and/or financial products;
- Degree holder in law, preferable plus other disciplines such as economic, finance, accounting, investment;
- Good knowledge in financial market, securities regulations, financial products and services;
- Familiar with cross border investment transactions;
- Experience in structured financing and derivative products would be a plus;
- Self-motivated professional, diligent and pleasant personality with good judgement;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).