Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Legal support for private equity fund
- Support on internal and external compliance requirement.
- Participating in the legal risk assessment of the private equity investment deals as a member of the Risk Control Committee of the fund.
- Coordinating with investment team and relevant departments of the General Partner’s shareholder and the Group on the legal and compliance matters, as indicated by the internal process and procedure.
- Coordinate and maintain relationship with the external law firms and other legal and compliance related intermediaries, including the engagement, assignment, bill reviewing and performance appraisal.
- Miscellaneous legal work assigned by the head of the USD fund.
- 5+ years relevant experience in fund formation and capital market
- Practiced as a lawyer in Red-Circle law firms and led an in-house legal team of a large financial corporation
- Degree in law and solid law school education background
- Holder of Chinese/Hong Kong/US bar
- Certificate of Securities and certificate of Fund
- Solid business and background knowledge of the private equity fund and market
- Excellent communication skills and convincing leadership ability
- Good team player with integrity
- Multitasking ability
- Tasks and deliverables in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Interested parties please click "apply" and submit your resume with both current and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.