Legal Counsel – FICC
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Please quote the reference number (Ref : EF/FICC/LG) in the application.
The Job :
- Provide professional legal services to Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities Department (“FICC”) business including handling of bespoke OTC derivatives documentation under NAFMII and ISDA frameworks and structured note programme, fixed income business build-out projects for HK and Singapore, legal risk assessment, and any other new business initiatives
- Monitor the corporation’s compliance with the established policies and procedures in relation to FICC and ensure the business transaction in full compliance with company policies, rules and regulations.
- Set the policies and procedures in relation to FICC for adherence to legal and regulatory requirements in the jurisdiction(s) where the corporation operates
- Report on compliance matters in relation to FICC to the Board and senior management
- Draft, review, and negotiate different contracts and agreements
- Liaise with internal and external parties on various business exercises
- Hong Kong qualified solicitor with 3-5 years PQE gained from leading law firms or in-house investment banking environment
- Good experience in structured product transactions (such as structured note programme) and/or OTC markets (such as ISDA, GMSLA, etc.)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and negotiation skills
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.