Legal Counsel - Risk Management (Professional Services)
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Star Anise Limited
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Global professional services firm - Legal / Risk Management
Global professional services firm is looking to hire an experienced legal counsel for their internal Legal / Risk Management team in Hong Kong.
In this role you will work with internal stakeholders by responding to queries and providing legal and compliance advice on a broad range of risk and compliance matters, including professional conduct and ethical matters, client intake and engagement related contracts, as well commercial conflicts of interest and advice on the resolution of issues that may arise. As part of the regional Risk Management team, this role will be well supported. You will also provide support other APAC offices from time to time, providing an excellent opportunity to gain regional exposure and advance your career.
This is a newly created vacancy and will ideally suit a qualified solicitor with solid private practice experience looking for a unique role in a professional services environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Admission as a Solicitor/Lawyer in Hong Kong or equivalent jurisdiction
- Solid private practice experience of at least 2 – 4 years
- Broad general legal knowledge with a corporate/commercial and/or contentious focus
- Risk or compliance experience desired, but not essential
- The ability to build strong internal working relationships
- Polished communication skills
- A solutions-based, commercial approach to law and risk in general
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, please contact Jennifer Donnelly on +852.3703.9296 firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.