Legal Counsel, Vice President, Swiss Private Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Legal Hong Kong
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Ready to join a regional private bank to become a successful in-house lawyer in Hong Kong?
Your new company
Our client is a leading regional private bank in Hong Kong, seeking to hire an in-house lawyer. You will join a platform that is dedicated in expanding its business in Hong Kong plus the opportunity the work with an excellent line manager who is nice, caring and fair.
Your new role
- Draft, review & finalise all credit related documentation, term sheets and other product related documentation to clients, as well as account opening and other related instructions and documents
- Assist in drafting and reviewing general contracts and documents
- To work with the Regional legal team on all legal risk matters within Asia
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified lawyer in Singapore or Hong Kong with at least 3 to 6 years PQE
- Must be an independent contributor and team player
- Excellent interpersonal + communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Fast-growing Private Bank
- Competitive package and benefits
- Prime office location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+852) 2230 7432 for a confidential discussion.