- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pasha Recruitment
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
An exciting opportunity with a sizable and reputable International Law Firm, this is an extremely stable position in a prestigious industry with excellent package and career path in return.
Our client is one of the leading law firms in the world’s fastest-growing legal market with over 20 offices worldwide, they are currently hiring a Researcher to join their Know How Team.
Reporting to the know-how manager, you will deliver high standard information and research services to the different Practice as well as Business Development team.
Main job duties include but not limited to:
- Research on industry information and monitor market trends
- Development of client, market and industry reports
- Promote and provide training of business information databases to the Fee Earners
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years of research experiences in legal, professional or banking industry
- Strong communication skills, close to native English
- Paralegal with strong research skills in corporate area are welcome
Interested parties please send us your updated resume and application letter together with your latest and expected salary. All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
Candidates should consider their application unsuccessful if not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from your application. Meanwhile, please feel free to refer to our company profile on JOBsDB and contact us directly for any further enquiries.