Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 85 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Caring and the Pursuit of Excellence. We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People. We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill the vacancy stated below.
- Ensure the business operations being strictly in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in formulating control procedures and compliance programs to cope with ongoing changes in laws, regulations and business needs regarding the regulated activities
- Liaise with regulators e.g. SFC, IA, HKFI, HKEx, Customs and Excise, etc. on handling licensing matter
- Draft and update the compliance policies and procedures manuals
- Review and comment on operational manuals, agreements, marketing materials etc. for the business units from compliance perspective
- Review the reports for AML and CFT purposes and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Liaise with business units to establish and maintain sound internal controls to mitigate compliance risks
- Perform compliance monitoring daily and other regular routines
- Deliver in-house AML and Compliance training to business units
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years+ relevant experience in securities firm
- Well versed with Company Ordinances, Securities and Futures Ordinances and other statutory and regulatory requirements on KYC, AML and good knowledge in financial products and commercial practices in SFC regulated activities, insurance broker & money lenders business.
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including but not limited to the followings:
- 15-25 days' Annual Leave
- Caring Leave (including birthday leave, graduation leave, wedding leave, volunteer leave, children graduation leave, children wedding leave, etc.)
Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.