This opening is with a brokerage service arm of a Japanese financial services group, services to clients in over 65 markets around the world.
- Provide system administration support on production trading system and other associated platforms.
- Arrange and perform hardware/OS installation, regular upgrade and maintenance
- Plan, design and implement new infrastructure solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with the following skills:
- Strong administration knowledge of Red Hat / Centos / Oracle Linux / Fedora
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies VMWare ESX / ESXi / KVM / Docker
- Scripting skills using Unix Shell, Perl, Python or Ruby
- Fundamental understanding on network and application protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, DHCP, TFTP, PXE, Syslog
- CM tool e.g. Puppet / Ansible
- Knowledge on Linux kernel tuning
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-rolesor look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340