Linux Virtualization Systems Manager - VP
- HKD 720k - 1million + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Feb 19
Our client is a Global Top Tier investment bank, with Hong Kong being the initiator of all major infrastructure related projects. Currently they are looking for a Linux Virtualization Systems Manager (VP level) to join its team in Hong Kong. This role would report directly to the APAC Head of Infrastructure IT.
Who is my client?
Our client is a Global Top Tier investment bank, with Hong Kong being the initiator of all major infrastructure related projects.
What are they looking for?
Currently they are looking for a hands on Linux Virtualization Systems Manager (VP level) to be responsible in designing, maintaining, and supporting Linux and Virtualization infrastructure across the APAC region. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, this opportunity is permanent, based in Hong Kong, with an annual basic package of HKD 720k – 1 million (depending on experience), as well as a bonus of around 2-3 months.
What are the mandatory requirements?
- At least 5 years of experience in participating on projects, and providing support within the Linux and Virtualization environment
- Hands on experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.x or above
- Hands on experience in at least 1 of the Virtualization technologies: VMware/VDI/Citrix/Hyper-V
- Hands on experience in Linux automation
- Excellent communication skills
Experience with Cloud Platforms and DevOps are highly preferred, albeit not mandatory.
N.B) A full JD for the role is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – email@example.com
How do I apply?
Simply click the "apply" button or you can drop an email to Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.