Our client, a top tier Fintech company, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join their Risk Management team for their Virtual Bank business.
- Conduct daily liquidity maintenance ratio management and projection
- Handle liquidity risk measurement, monitoring, stress test and ALCO materials
- Provide independent effective challenge to the treasury function in the management of liquidity risk
- Stay up to date on liquidity regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and internal policy/guidelines relating to liquidity
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, or other quantitative discipline, preferably with professional qualification in FRM or CFA
- At least 5 years of relevant Liquidity Risk Experience
- Strong technical skills, including a solid understanding of banking products (particularly in treasury and derivatives products)
- Demonstrate knowledge of solid understanding of relevant requirements on liquidity risk in Hong Kong and experience managing regulatory relationships and issues
- Team player, result-oriented, self-driven with strong sense of ownership
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and communication skills
For any interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.